Original topic:

Calander issue

(Topic created on: 05-30-2021 06:25 PM)
NatashaRN
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
I have been trying to write on my calander with the S pen, and everytime I try to "write on calander " , the calander app crashes 
Have tried resetting s pen, restarting phone, nothing helping.
Any help???
7 Comments
Sabsies
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
No idea but send a crash report to Samsung through Samsung members
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Try goto Settings → Apps → Calendar → storage

click clear data and clear cache

* You may need to add your account again after above action.
0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, Please try the suggestions as provided by Tallman and please write back to us if you are still having the same issue. Thanks for the response, Tallman.

0 Likes
NatashaRN
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Did as advised above..did not resolve
Will not allow s pen to write on calander
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, please try the suggestions as provided by  Vic20, and please write back to us if you are still having the same issue.

0 Likes
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Ok. This may sound silly... But did you tap the 'pen' icon on the upper right corner in the calendar? Also when done make sure you tap save.

However, if you still cannot write in calendar, do the following (BUT do a backup with Smart Switch and sync of calendar first as it may/will wipe data in the calendar).

1) wipe the cache partition: based on Note 10+... Power down device. Press and hold the volume up and Side button together until the android recovery console shows. Use the volume up/down buttons to navigate and side button to select. Choose wipe cache and when done reboot. Test and see if it'll work now.

2) go into calendar app info and wipe both data and cache in storage. Then go back to app info. Tap the upper 3 dots in the corner and select uninstall updates. Once that's done, reinstall any updates and test.

Hopefully one of these methods will fix the issue.Screenshot_20210601-104321_Calendar_23551.jpg
Galaxy Note
I feel yea.. 4+ years of serious issues for me :(
0 Likes