Original topic:

Enabling multi-take Super Slow Mo on Note 20 Ultra

(Topic created on: 05-09-2021 05:20 AM)
magmania
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi There,

I am a happy new Note 20 Ultra owner. My previous phone is an S9+, and one feature I used a lot is the multi-take Super-Slow Mo video. I am a golfer, and it came in handy to take multiple shots at my swing in one take. However, I found this function is missing on my Note 20 Ultra. 

Does anyone know how to get it back?

Thank you,

12 Comments
Halston
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi magmania,
Super slow motion is a feature that records a quickly passing moment slowly so that you can appreciate it later.
1. On the shooting modes list, tap MORE >> SUPER SLOW-MO and tap the record symbol(red mark) to record a video.
The device will capture the moment in super slow motion and save it as a video.
2. On the preview screen, tap the preview thumbnail and tap Play super slow-mo video. To edit the super slow motion section, tap three dots in the top right corner>> Editor and drag the section editing bar to the left or right.

We consider it as a valuable feedback and will transfer it to the concerned team.

0 Likes
magmania
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Hi,

I do see the Super Slow Mo in the camera, but what I am missing is the Milti‐take capability found in my S9+. Do you know why it is removed from N20U?
Samsung_SEBIT
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

How stup1d are these "professionals" answering in these forums? Come on!! It's clear the question (which I also have). We are asking about MULTIPLE SHOTS!

Don't answer something else... Just answer "Samsung doesn't know or doesn't care".

I've seen older phone with the feature but newer seem to have it discontinued.

Please RESPECT the users!

Galaxy Note
Hi magmania, I guess the multi-take feature has been taken off on N20U.
0 Likes
magmania
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Yeah, that's what I saw and want to see if other N20U users saw the same.
Halston
Options
Galaxy Note

Hey magmania,

Using Single Take on your Galaxy device, You can shoot it once, get it multiple ways enabled by AI. With your  Galaxy device, you can get up to 14 different kinds of photos and videos using Single Take.

Single Take is a camera mode exclusively available on the Galaxy Note20, Note20 Ultra, S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, Note10, Note10+, Note10+ 5G, S10e, S10/10+, S10 5G Tab S7, and Tab S7+.

Head into your Camera app >> Locate and select Single Take >> adjust the capture time then choose between 5s and 15s of shooting time(Please Note: This setting is only available on the Galaxy Note20 & Note20 Ultra) >> Tap on the capture button when you're ready to take a photo, ensure that you pan your camera around a scene to get different angles and short clips >> Head back into the Gallery and select your Single Take shot to view other images and videos captured.

However, we are taking it as feedback and will forward your suggestion to the concerned team.

0 Likes
UaiXunior
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note

Hi Halston, thank you for your support. 

What we users actually want is to be able to record a single video with many super slow motion takes as we previously did in S9+, for example. Editing the video later does not help, as we only have 33s of video and are unable to split the slow portions. Single take does not even close to this feature. 

Could you kindly inform us if Samsung has removed the multi take feature for super slow motion video? 

If so, IMHO, the feature is pretty much dead... 

Thanks in advance,

Junior

akostadinov
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy Note

After one year S22 Ultra still no multi-take super slow motion. How come? How hard it was to remove the stupid bixby button, now super slow motion crippled. Samsund, why do you alienate users with stupidity? Maybe you're looking for such users, I get it.

Tommm88
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note

I have just upgraded from S9+ to S22+ and I am surprised and dissapointed that the super slow-mo recording actually got much worse. First just a single super slow-mo per video and also when not using motion detection it is completely useless. That is because user can't get precise timing for quick action (because what else should be recorded with super slow-mo?) when super slow-mo recording automatically starts few seconds after recording started.

0 Likes