Original topic:

Fold 2 is nothing short of WOW!

(Topic created on: 10-25-2020 12:51 PM)
OlytheGoalie
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
I have owned alot of unique phones all the way back to the Sony CMR111 back in the day. In that time I have had new phones wow and impress me as things progressed...phones like the Mate 20 X etc. The most recent have been the Note 10+ and Note 20 Ultra which are both stellar phones.
Well I have to say I have a new love and this one is the most blown away I have been with a phone...Galaxy Z Fold 2. This phone is absolutely incredible and I think is going to change the future of smartphones. I have to say I was a little worried as it looked so thick and clunky in the reviews but now that I hold it in my hands this thing is amazing. It's way thinner than I imagined even when folded and it just works well. This in not a review in any way just me saying this phone is my new most impressive phone I have ever used!
10 Comments
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi OlytheGoalie, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with your Z FOLD2 🙂

0 Likes
Galaxy Note

Rumor said Fold3 might be having a built-in SPen. 😉 If it is true, I may switch to Fold3.

Galaxy Note
let's switch, let's switch hehe..
Galaxy Note
wow.. I'm jealous right now. but will wait for the next gen z fold. hehe.. time to save haha..
0 Likes
OlytheGoalie
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I was never a huge fan of the spen so I won't miss it too much...plus even if I did it's worth the trade off for this beaut!
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
I got my first note (note 20 ultra) and honestly I haven't used much of the S pen. wish I could find more reasosn to use it.

but anyway back on topic the fold would be a sweet device!
Halston
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Habsfan,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us.

You can use S Pen as:

- Air Command
- Use the S Pen as a remote control
- Customise Air Actions
- Customise the Pen button
- Take photos and videos remotely
- Write on-screen and take notes

Below is the link for S Pen usage. I hope you will find it helpful.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/smartphones/galaxy-note20/s-pen/

0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Different strokes for different folks i guess. I would never buy that but glad you like it. Hope the hinge holds up well overtime.
OlytheGoalie
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
thanks Debbie!