Original topic:

Galaxy note 20 Ultra one ui5 update?

(Topic created on: 11-23-2022 07:59 AM)
virparam01
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
I remember reading the Os update schedule for fido,rogers and telus and they all stated update would be rolled out on 22 amd 23 november. Did anyone get the update on the note ultra? I have checked since morning and no update is available as of now.

Update: Checked my friends S21 ultra the update is live for it.(Both S21 ultra and Note 20 Ultra was supposed to receive the update on the same day)
0 Likes
21 Comments
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
No you're right it's supposed to be today but Samsung article mentioned December now because they are slow
virparam01
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I dont know, because US recieved it yesterday and other parts of the world as well. I think only samsung ca is slow😅
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Other parts are always first and Canada is usually last lol. Samsung Canada unfortunately has no push so normally we're last. H eck even look at Samsung wallet we still don't have it but third world countries do.
virparam01
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Yes and most of the time it doesn't make sense. They should usually treat unlocked US and Canadian devices exactly same. Apart from 2 carrier apps everything is almost same. I just think Canada is not such an important market for them so they just work very patiently.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Yup im using note 20 ultra rogers, no update yet... lets wait some time in December.. :)Screenshot_20221123_100925_Samsung Members_652_1669219765.jpg
virparam01
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Yes i saw that as well. But usually the update schedules are accurate. I have only seen them miss one update on the flagship devices. Now lets see if we really have to wait till December 🙄
Galaxy Note
i do hope it will come earlier than that. im excited too.. :)
Atsirt
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Im using S22 and got the update yesterday
virparam01
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Yes, We have s22 ultra here i our home and it did receive it on 21 nov. Even S21 ultra received it today.
0 Likes