Original topic:

Note 10+ Camera quality very poor, Mauvaise qualité photo

(Topic created on: 01-22-2020 06:55 PM)
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note

I love my Note10+..... BUT !

I went around several forums and I did not get the answers I was looking for so I hope that this time I will have answers

I also noted that the S10 seemed to present the same photgraphy problems as on my Note10 + if i trust user's post.

The quality of the interior photos taken in medium brightness are really ugly . it's too soft on front camera and rear camera even with beautiful  mode off!  It's unacceptable  this camera need big improvement  there is lack of detail, too much soft on picture. I know photography but i did'nt found any solution to get a beautiful picture in medium interior lightning

As exemple, the camera tells me that it is a photo of cats (a cat moves) but does not adjust the speed accordingly which results in photos not worthy of a high level camera. I bought my Note10plus to have the best photos in the world and I end up with the worst  ... 

I know that the Moderators often speak with the technical engineers of Samsung and since the problem seems to come from the programming algorithm, would it not be possible to ask them for a modification of this so that the smoothing becomes an option in order that the photographer does not lose as much detail in his photos which would allow him to print large format photos ?

What are the possible openings on a Note10plus, are there only F1.5 and F2.4,? What can I do if I want to adjust my depth of field?

Is there a way to send our feedback to the Samsung engineers ?  What is the best way  for us  to be eared, most of the time photography are wonderful even at midnight in the middle of a snowstorm BUT it's really ugly in interior. I know some people use a third party application called Gcam that can't be found on Google Store for the Samsung device and like we can't trust it , is there another way to get a better algorith for our expensive Note10+ ?

Ugly, Samsung smoothing effect and medium light so it's like the camera can't focus nowhere Can't do betterCan't do better

Great picture took at midnight in regular photo mode

MidnightMidnight

Not bad, but ugly if we try to print a 8 1/2 X 11 pictures

Not really good when enlargeNot really good when enlarge

J'adore mon Note10 + ..... MAIS!

J'ai parcouru plusieurs forums et je n'ai pas obtenu les réponses que je cherchais donc j'espère que cette fois j'aurai des réponses

J'ai également noté que le S10 semblait présenter les mêmes problèmes de photographie que sur mon Note10 + si je fais confiance au message de l'utilisateur.

La qualité des photos intérieures prises avec une luminosité moyenne est vraiment moche. il y a trop de lissage sur la caméra avant et la caméra arrière même avec un mode beauté désactivé! Il est inacceptable d'avoir cette qualité de photo et cet appareil photo a besoin d'une grosse amélioration il y a un manque de détails, trop de lissage sur l'image. Je connais la photographie mais je n'ai trouvé aucune solution pour obtenir une belle photo dans un éclair intérieur moyen

Par exemple, l'appareil photo me dit que c'est une photo de chats (un chat bouge) mais n'ajuste pas la vitesse en conséquence ce qui donne des photos  non dignes d'un appareil photo de haut niveau. J'ai acheté mon Note10+ pour avoir les meilleures photos du monde et je me retrouve avec les pires ...

Je sais que les Modérateurs parlent souvent avec les ingénieurs techniques de Samsung et comme le problème semble provenir de l'algorithme de transformation de l'image, ne serait-il pas possible de leur demander une modification de celui-ci afin que le lissage devienne une option pour que le photographe ne perd pas autant de détails dans ses photos qui lui permettraient d'imprimer des photos de qualité grand format ?

Quelles sont les ouvertures possibles sur un Note10+,n'y a-t-il que F1.5 et F2.4, ? Que puis-je faire si je veux ajuster ma profondeur de champs ?

Existe-t-il un moyen d'envoyer nos commentaires aux ingénieurs Samsung? Quelle est la meilleure façon pour nous d'être écouté, la plupart du temps la photographie est merveilleuse même à minuit au milieu d'une tempête de neige MAIS c'est vraiment moche à l'intérieur. Je sais que certaines personnes utilisent une application tierce appelée Gcam qui ne peut pas être trouvée sur Google Store pour l'appareil Samsung et comme nous ne pouvons pas lui faire confiance, existe-t-il un autre moyen d'obtenir un meilleur algorithme pour notre cher Note10 +?

@CHMultimedia, pourrais-tu corriger mon texte anglais svp ...et...me répondre 

Better viewing in your browser :

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/forums/editpage/board-id/ca-community-sp-gnote/message-id/15424

8 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Texte vu mais je commence un cours. Ça devra attendre jusqu'à ce soir malheureusement 😕
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Iknow your complaining but nice pics, especially that li'l furball of yours 😊👍
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

@mytech

Enlarge the cat's picture, it look like a really bad painting and the focus in this picture is impossible to find

0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

@Jeremy_from_Samsung

This post was for you and i'm still waiting for your answer ... Also ,still waiting for CHMultimedia to explain it better because of my bad english.

All around the world, people are complaining about the bad pictures  taking in interior and the uggliest smooting of Samsung on Note 10 and S 10 devices  even if beauty mode is off. All of the experiment customer are installing Gcam at their own risk to get quality picture because Samsung don't seem to realize than it is a real bug .

So as a single user how can we eared by Samsung, when Samsung will understand than the render of  his camera application are bad as soon as we enlarge the picture for printing or only because Samsung is smooting their pictures too much  ?  

Would you be happy with a picture like that ? The picture is blurryInterior picture medium lightInterior picture medium light

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
i can see your point, its distorted, yes i can see clearly that it is not clear. Is your lens awwh i.say with kindness, double check the lens if clean?
i have and i have the 9s+ so fingerprint.
is below it still swipes it with fingers.
trying to help, if not hope someone can help, the Samsung members ask help, gets back in a timely manner.
have a good one and keep golden
Cassidy
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

eeeere Is your lens awwh i.say with kindness, double check the lens if clean?....serious ?

a lot of customers complain about this but Moderators are closing those subjects everywhere in the world...

in interior with medium light, the camera can't focus correctly and Samsung algorithms is smoothing pictures also. So the pictures are blurry and ugly inside..You can't trust the camera for family souvenirs.

My really old Samsung camera ES70, is 100X better than camera on Note 10

0 Likes
Garegar
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

i think the problem is from the software, i tried google cam and it really good and totally get rid of smoothness but unfortunately the google cam didn't work perfectly on front camera.

0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Since the date of my complain, the IA has been developped and pictures really are better in all situations.
This is what I get now when I take a picture in the same condition...
Is this not better ?Screenshot_20210604-184118_Gallery_41229.jpg
0 Likes