Original topic:

Note 10!

(Topic created on: 03-27-2019 10:36 AM)
IfLySoLO
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Apparently Note10 is going to have no physical buttons!! Wild!
8 Comments
Shaggyskunk1BLM
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
IfLySoLO
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
yeah I read that! That's innovation!! And we are still waiting for an iPhone stylus lol!
Shaggyskunk1BLM
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Well I'd get the Note10 for no other reason than not having any holes in the otherwise awesome display! I never used the Spen in any of my Note devices - I got the Note series solely for the size of the screen & since the S+ devices I stopped getting the Note because I no longer needed it for the screen display size 🙂🕊
IfLySoLO
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I agree..my first Samsung was the Note 9 and i never really used the Pen much and for my needs I think I love you so much..miss you. the S10+ even more. I like the screen size and the camera and everything else on this phone! Note 9 has been handed over to the bro! 😊😊
Shaggyskunk1BLM
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
I'm thinking that eventually the Samsung Note(?) will have no physical form at all & will be some kind of gaseous installation directly into your brain lol 😂 🐧
You'll have to pay extra if you want buttons 🤣🤣🤣
IfLySoLO
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
oh please thats the day I dont want to see...tech is good but not when it is over consuming! I want to run the tech not the other way around lol
0 Likes
KingKhan
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Can't say I agree with this decision. I actually like the tactile feel of the buttons. I just hope this is not a repeat of HTC's horrible attempt at solid state buttons
0 Likes
IfLySoLO
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
who knows...wait and see I guess.
0 Likes