Original topic:

Note 10!

(Topic created on: 03-27-2019 09:02 AM)
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Apparently Note10 is going to have no physical buttons!! Wild!
8 Comments
Galaxy Note
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
yeah I read that! That's innovation!! And we are still waiting for an iPhone stylus lol!
Galaxy Note
Well I'd get the Note10 for no other reason than not having any holes in the otherwise awesome display! I never used the Spen in any of my Note devices - I got the Note series solely for the size of the screen & since the S+ devices I stopped getting the Note because I no longer needed it for the screen display size 🙂🕊
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
I agree..my first Samsung was the Note 9 and i never really used the Pen much and for my needs I think I love you so much..miss you. the S10+ even more. I like the screen size and the camera and everything else on this phone! Note 9 has been handed over to the bro! 😊😊
Galaxy Note
I'm thinking that eventually the Samsung Note(?) will have no physical form at all & will be some kind of gaseous installation directly into your brain lol 😂 🐧
You'll have to pay extra if you want buttons 🤣🤣🤣
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
oh please thats the day I dont want to see...tech is good but not when it is over consuming! I want to run the tech not the other way around lol
0 Likes
KingKhan
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Can't say I agree with this decision. I actually like the tactile feel of the buttons. I just hope this is not a repeat of HTC's horrible attempt at solid state buttons
0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
who knows...wait and see I guess.
0 Likes