Original topic:

Note 20 5g s pen

(Topic created on: 04-04-2021 04:06 PM)
Members_f43rvpt
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

Six months ago I purchased a note 20 5g. The "clicker" portion of the s pen broke a few days ago, now im trying to find a replacement. I asked samsung support and they told me they arent selling them currently. WHAT? This phone was just released last year. Why arent they making s pen replacements for this phone. It doesn't make any sense. So now i have a note that I cannot use any of the note features on. 

0 Likes
3 Comments
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, Please reach out to Samsung Live chat support with S-pen pictures and purchase receipt of the phone, so that they will check the pics and help you with further options as the device is under warranty. Also, Any physical and liquid damages are not covered under Samsung warranty. www.samsung.com/ca/livechat

0 Likes
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
remember that spens are cross compatible between smartphone and tablet models. For example, the spen of a note 8 will work on a tab s7+ and vice versa. It is important to clarify that this applies to the tip (nibs) of the spens. The obvious exception to this rule is the wireless functionality of the latest spen models with older smartphone/tablet models.

you can always visit your nearest best buy store for testing spens.

to purchase spens: https://www.esourceparts.ca/catalogsearch/result/?q=samsung+spen

0 Likes
CynicalJerk84
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
I bought a pen from esourceparts.ca when my note 8 pen broke in half. They are good to deal with and realable for replacement parts.
0 Likes