Original topic:

Note 20 ultra Bluetooth volume low

(Topic created on: 08-15-2022 04:57 PM)
nickname16
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Has there been a fix from Samsung for the ridiculously low Bluetooth volume issue.
Brutal.
Earbuds are so low, can barely hear a thing while on the treadmill.
Tried every volume setting in the phone I think, including the absolute volume disabled in developer options, to no avail.
Help please.

0 Likes
17 Comments
nickname16
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Kindly read my question fully. Thank you.
0 Likes
neals
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Have you tried increasing max volume limit i do to max for my buds default i think was 3/4 Screenshot_20220816-222408_Settings_5131817_1660703048.jpgScreenshot_20220816-222428_Settings_5131820_1660703068.jpg
0 Likes
nickname16
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Yep, maxed.Screenshot_20220817-080340_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Try Toggling this to Off. It should have the same effect as when it is Toggled to ON with the Max Volume, but it's possible that there's a "glitch". 

Anyway having it OFF means that the Volume won't be limited. 

See if there's a difference? 

0 Likes
nickname16
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
No audible difference.
Although I'm reading a lot of places that there should be. Something not right here. As if it's locked into limiting volume.

Why the f**k these companies feel the need to "nanny" everyone with this stuff is beyond me.
Same goes for the screen brightness...... great, phone's gonna dim so low to prevent overheating that the screen is nearly invisible in direct sunlight...... but give the user the option to turn that **bleep** off.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

If the low volume is not a common issue with your device, then I can think of one likely solution. 

You probably won't like it, but I'm reasonably confident that it would fix the issue. 

[INSERT #@#&ါ] Here

Factory Reset..

Whenever I've had a device that was misbehaving, a Factory Reset has always resolved the issue.

But, like I said, if it's a common problem, then a Factory Reset isn't likely to help, but if it's kinda unique to your device, then if it was mine, I'd Factory Reset. 

0 Likes
nickname16
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Thanks have considered trying that, but like you said hate the idea of having to reset everything as if a new device as it's inevitably some stuff gets lost 👎.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

I certainly understand the concern, but honestly I have never, ever lost anything doing a Factory Reset.. ever! 

Smart Switch is surprisingly good, and for stuff that I ABSOLUTELY don't want to take any chances with, I'll save it to my computer & my cloud storage. 

I know that it can be a bit of a pita, but if it solves the volume issues 👍