Original topic:

note 20 ultra gesture navigation problems

(Topic created on: 01-08-2021 04:13 AM)
uzairm87
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Note
After Android 11 update, the gesture navigation has been a huge issue for me. I have to always repeat it and be harsh in where I'm sliding from and how Hugh I slide up for the gesture to activate. There's also a delay.....I use the 3 gestures from bottom of screen with hints turned off.

PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE ASAP
0 Likes
9 Comments
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
yeah, I'm gonna revert to the fixed bar until it's patched... UI3 has turned out to be very clunky and slow as well
0 Likes
RobertZ
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
For those of us that haven't been offered the update yet, thank you for doing the beta testing...
uzairm87
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
all note 20 and s20 canadian owners have received official update, not beta
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi uzairm87, I suggest you to please adjust the gesture sensitivity and check if the issue got resolved. If you have a case on your phone, consider using a higher sensitivity, as the edges of the screen might be difficult to touch. If you are still experiencing the issue, then I suggest you please perform the wipe cache partition which removes any temporary files and logs from the various application which might be causing the issue.

0 Likes
uzairm87
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
there is no gesture sensitivity option
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, Please try opening the "Settings" >> "Navigation bar" >> Tap "Navigation bar" again >> "Full screen gestures" >> tap "More options" under Full screen gestures >> select "Swipe from the sides and bottom" and selecting this will bring the back gesture sensitivity.

0 Likes
uzairm87
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
that's useless because I don't want to use swipe from sides option. it's completely besides the point
0 Likes
RidaIssa
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Is the battery life good with you? Mine is draining a lot of battery after updating to the 3.0
0 Likes
uzairm87
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
I'm always out and always using phone so I always have chargers or powerboats with me so I'm not the best person to ask but I think its slightly faster drain
0 Likes