uzairm87
Active Level 7
After Android 11 update, the gesture navigation has been a huge issue for me. I have to always repeat it and be harsh in where I'm sliding from and how Hugh I slide up for the gesture to activate. There's also a delay.....I use the 3 gestures from bottom of screen with hints turned off.

PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE ASAP
9 Comments
Fatwa
Active Level 8
yeah, I'm gonna revert to the fixed bar until it's patched... UI3 has turned out to be very clunky and slow as well
RobertZ
Active Level 7
For those of us that haven't been offered the update yet, thank you for doing the beta testing...
all note 20 and s20 canadian owners have received official update, not beta
keagan

Hi uzairm87, I suggest you to please adjust the gesture sensitivity and check if the issue got resolved. If you have a case on your phone, consider using a higher sensitivity, as the edges of the screen might be difficult to touch. If you are still experiencing the issue, then I suggest you please perform the wipe cache partition which removes any temporary files and logs from the various application which might be causing the issue.

there is no gesture sensitivity option

Hi, Please try opening the "Settings" >> "Navigation bar" >> Tap "Navigation bar" again >> "Full screen gestures" >> tap "More options" under Full screen gestures >> select "Swipe from the sides and bottom" and selecting this will bring the back gesture sensitivity.

that's useless because I don't want to use swipe from sides option. it's completely besides the point
RidaIssa
Active Level 4
Is the battery life good with you? Mine is draining a lot of battery after updating to the 3.0
I'm always out and always using phone so I always have chargers or powerboats with me so I'm not the best person to ask but I think its slightly faster drain