Original topic:

note 20 ultra WiFi problem

(Topic created on: 01-25-2021 11:51 PM)
Jowi11
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
 Who's having problem with their phone with one ui 3.0 update? The issue is that the wifi is connected I can watch on Netflix, YouTube and use google chrome browser, BUT google play doesn't work when connected to wifi and some apps doesn't work as well. I tried resetting my phone hoping that will fix and restore. Connect to wifi and hoping I can download all my apps and settings when restoration is in process, my biggest regret. The issue is still the same. I had to use my data 8GB all gone as this issue cost me a lot now. 
Any fix? Words from Samsung?
0 Likes
7 Comments
TechHobbyiest
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
open your wifi and reset it again and save then restart phone and let it reboot all apps check other apps that could be using a lot of your wifi and check to see if any wifi blocking apps are installed or system emergency restart hold down your power keys during restart I belive until system settings come up and choose the one you think hope this helps good luck
0 Likes
Jowi11
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Thanks, for your suggestions. I tried everything, there are WiFi blocking apps. After I updated to 3.0 and android 11 in almost a month everything is fine until yesterday
0 Likes
TechHobbyiest
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
ok
0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, If possible, please use another Google account and see if you can able to access Google Play.

0 Likes
Jowi11
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Hi, I was about to do that but I did fix it. I haven't check my WiFi connection if there's some restriction happened as it was ok until yesterday.
Simple fix but didn't taught about it until today. I used my laptop to create WiFi hotspot and connect. My problem solved.
To everyone having issues with WiFi this is an easy fix. Or change your WiFi name and password or check the devices connected if there's limited access on the internet with your devices.
For me my laptop or computer is an easy fix. Thanks to everyone.
0 Likes
Venavatio
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
try goto developer option and turn off wifi scan throttling, and try if you still drop fro wifi. this method works for me. I have Google wifi mesh system. I used to drop every 10min.
0 Likes
ashl3y44
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Mine does this. It won't load Netflix or videos and is hard to use on wifi. Freezes constantly, can't cast from my phone to my Samsung tvs or chromecast.

I use my phone for a lot of things on wifi. And haven't been able to use it for anything cause it needs to be on data. Videos time out. Samsung keeps sending me back to my provider and they want me to pay 1500 for it to pay out my device then pay for a different device. Taking it to Samsung repair tomorrow to see if they can do anything.

Really disappointed for a 7 month old phone
0 Likes