Original topic:

Note20 5g battery drain

(Topic created on: 11-22-2020 09:18 PM)
papeye20
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Whenever I have my note20 ultra 5g Bluetooth paired with my Galaxy watch and Galaxy buds my note 20 ultra 5g battery drains very fast,  can Samsung please fix this
6 Comments
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
thats pretty normal. I have a note 9 and when I'm using my watch and my buds for most of the day you'll lose around 2 hours sot due to the constant data transferring. more use of features = more battery drainage.
itsGill
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
it is normal, same here. using watch active 2 and buds with note20ultra.
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi papeye20,

Please make sure the device software is updated to the latest version on both devices. When you connect the watch to your mobile device, the device battery may drain more than normal while syncing data, such as contacts, etc.
I suggest you to please utilize the optimized power mode and app power management feature to extend battery usage time on your mobile device.
Settings > Device care > Optimize now
Settings > Device care > Battery > Power mode > Optimized
Settings > Device care > Battery > app power management > Adaptive battery(On)
Settings > Device care > Battery > app power management > Put unused apps to sleep(On)

Please note that usage time may vary depending on your device settings and operating conditions.

papeye20
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
it is on optimized
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, Your device needs to get examined by an authorized technician to know the root cause of the issue. Please note that due to Government COVID regulations, some of the service centers would be operating with curbside pick up/drop off and may operating on limited hours or non-functional depending on the locality. Please contact the live chat by using the link below and they help you set up the service.

www.samsung.com/ca/livechat

0 Likes
Robsnote
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
if you try all the recommended tips for conserving battery, I don't find it to be that bad..
0 Likes