Original topic:

Possible Malware

(Topic created on: 06-30-2020 07:48 AM)
Ladyquinn10
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note

I've had some serious issues with my phone. My calls are being listened to, texts and files being removed, calls being redirected. I was having the same issue with my router I'm dealing with that as. As for the phone, under developer options I checked whats running in the background and its a bunch of things I've never noticed before. I have reset my phone but am still having the issue and also noticed that all of a sudden there is work profile I never created. A lot of them say "remote" on them. Google Play Services has 17 services running which are all weird. Anyone else have this issue?  Below are some of the things Im seeing. I know some are legit. 

Google Play has these running: 

-CollectionService

-DispatchingService

- ExposureMatchingService

-DeviceConnectionWatcherSevice

- GcmService

- PendingIntenCallbackService

- FitRecordingBroker

- ContextManagerService

- NearbyDirectService

- CableAuthenticatorService

- EmergencyPersistentService

- ClearcutDebugDumpService

- EastworldService

MobileWips

-MobileWipsService

Bluetooth

- BluetoothAudioCastService

- A2dpService

- GattService

- BluetoothPbapService

- HearingAidService

- SapService

- HidDeviceService

Processes=

Main Process- com.android.blutooth

Service McfService in use - samsung Muliconnectivity (com.samsung.android.mcfserver)

Those are just some...It gets worse when WIFI is connected. I just did the update and nothing changed. 

Should I be concerned?

48 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Bluetooth stuff is fine, Mobilewips is a Samsung component and the Google Play Services stuff looks fine.

Now, how do you know your calls are being tampered with? I'd contact your carrier to let them know their security is not sufficient.

But if you believe you have malware, check if anything is set as a Device Administrator on your phone, and if anything is enabled in Accessibility Services. Malware usually want those permissions to become persistent and have broader capabilities.
Barkermarie42
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Same thing is happening to me! There is something that we must be able to do this almost ended my relationship with me and my old man of 3 years because I thought he was spying on me it's ridiculous I have been looking for answers for almost a year now regarding this situation and I have gotten help from no one!

Screenshot_2023-04-06-12-27-38.png

Screenshot_2023-04-06-12-35-56.png

Screenshot_2023-04-06-12-29-19.png

0 Likes
Ladyquinn10
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I can hear my calls being listened to. i explained the situation to my service provider and they told me to get a new SIM.

Also...my device is showing up in two locations. im not able to register my device on my Samsung account. I'll attach pics of things running in the background...
Members_Ix3QQfC
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note

Yessss allbthese things are happening to me too!! 

Im seeing the sane types of weird apps running in the background and the mobilenwips one is constantly being blocked by samsung max, vecauseni csn turn off kobike or wifi access to certsin apps seperatley though it. I thought ibwas going crazy! 

Phone in severalnplaces atnonce too. 

0 Likes
T-Vegas
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Human Trafficking......sad to say.  Me too!

0 Likes
Ladyquinn10
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
AnnAtlas-22
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Girl my phone is doing the same exact thing. 

The crazy thing is that my phone and home network are not even related, but I have connected to wifi from my phone.  Either way, I don't know if something sketch is truly underway or if I'm just having some peculiar bout of paranoia.  🤣🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I  would be extremely grateful to know what's going on. Haha. 

Thanks ya'll! 🌻🌍❤️️🫶

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note

Hey I have been dealing with this for over a year now. I can’t get anyone to actually help me , mobile service providers,internet,samsung,or police. ,. I have changed phones, SIMS and passwords . I factory reset all my devices so many times cause that is about the only response I can get from the so called experts! I have been researching and trying to fix this myself this whole time. Finally I got a break! I was going over system logs and checking for open ports on my router, where my port forwarding was disabled and always double check now to make sure it is, and found one of my ports was forwarded to a PCSYNC. I have never synced any of my devices to any computer. That is how they keep hacking in. I turned the internet off and factory reset everything again . Left Wi-Fi off for a few days. This has not helped. They are still on my phone and computer.  I was wondering if you had any luck figuring out what those apps were, cause I have some of the same plus a few more and can’t disable or delete them. This is exhausting!..  they only positive thing to come out of this  is what I have learned this past year.   

T-Vegas
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Human Trafficking....

0 Likes