Original topic:

Samsung apparently going to "fix" the missing Notification LED on Note10?

(Topic created on: 07-23-2019 07:46 AM)
Shaggyskunk1BLM
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Samsung's inexplicable decision to omit the Notification LED on the S10 series (and even though they were supposedly going to do something about it for the S10 series?) Seems that maybe they finally realized the idiocy of ignoring the Notification LED...
Leaving S10 series owners in the hands of the very capable 3rd party Developers - ie: Chainfire's Holey Light - Which I'm using & find that it's even better than the Notification LED imo 🐧

5 Comments
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Along with all the other dumb decisions that they did A.K.A Bixby. Let's not forget also that poor OTA updates that had been messing up people's devices. That appears to be happening more than I ever remember it happening. Also the lack of Galaxy S9 oneU.I updates, It kind of makes you wonder what the hell happened 🤷🏻‍♂️. Personally I think that they had the design really good what the Galaxy S9's.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Yeah I agree - I think the design of the S9 series & Note9 is the most well thought out & executed design so far - The "wheels" kind of fell off with the S10 series... which is kinda remarkable since the S10 series is a significant milestone in the Galaxy's history.... 🐧
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
I agree 100%
Kush008
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
it will be done for sure
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note