Original topic:

Samsung Note 8 Pre-Order GIFTS (UPDATED)

(Topic created on: 09-19-2017 09:49 PM)
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey guys, I've been seeing a few posts regarding the Wireless Charger and SD card bonus that is received for preordering the Note 8 so I thought I'd give everyone a quick rundown of the process as I've experienced it in the past for both my Note 7 Pre-Order and S8+ Pre-Order.

First, make sure you've register at Www.Samsung.com/promotions there you'll find instructions on how to register.

You'll receive an email stating you're all registered and good to go. After you sign into your Samsung Account on your Note 8 with the email provided in the registration, you'll receive an email saying you have successfully registered your Note 8. This will be the last communication you'll receive for the matter unless they've changed it since the S8.

In the past, the next email you'll receive is one from UPS stating a package is on the way. This package won't be coming from Samsung directly but instead a subsidiary department owned by Samsung which I believe is Gristmill Marketing. This should be your Wireless Charger and SD card.

**The Wireless Charger and SD card will not come with your Note 8. It'll be a separate shipment.

Forgot to mention in original post, this will take 6-8 weeks so I'd only call after that time period to find out what's going on cause right now that's what they'll tell you. The orders could come sooner though but this is just an estimated time frame. Mine have been roughly 3-4 weeks but differs for everyone.

Edit: Just got an email they've never sent before that confirms the Pre-Bonus registration!

Edit 2: Just got an email from Gristmill Marketing stating I'll be receiving my package tomorrow!

Hope this helps😊a869c85d-ceab-4f9b-9070-88c255f97f86.jpg
14 Comments
NasJiJi
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
thanks for the heads up.i actually called and found out it takes 6-8 weeks to receive the gift :(
0 Likes
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Oh yes! Thanks for reminding me, I'll add that to the post. And no problem😊 Yeah it's quite a wait but understandable because there's a lot of preorders and a lot of confirmation and then getting all the orders for shipping, they could come sooner, I think my VR came in about 4 weeks. While my Gear Fit 2 was about 3 weeks.
0 Likes
NasJiJi
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I love samsung.So ill wait anyway lol. I just wish we had the option of 360 camera as they did in the US
0 Likes
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
😂 don't we all
0 Likes
KL
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Still better than nothing I guess. Still much better than Samsung Australia cause they got a galaxy tab A for their preorder :)
0 Likes
Riad
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I have received the email saying that my phone is registered. It does not say anything about the pre-order gift in the email. Is that normal? I don't want to loose the pre-order gift. Please let me know if there is anything i need to do.
0 Likes
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Yeah that's normal. Did you receive the initial email when you registered for the pre-order bonus? Cause that's the only one that states the Wireless Charger and SD card.
0 Likes
KL
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
First you must have registered to this promotion from the website.
If you did then you get the first email instantly saying that you are now part of this promo.
(The redeem link is no longer available, removed since Sept 17).
Now with your note8, just need to login to your Samsung account with the same account you registered for this promotion. Now you will get a second email saying that you have completed your promotion and goodies are on its way.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
So nice of you @Jonathan34!