Original topic:

Samsung pay keeps saying card temporarily unavailable

(Topic created on: 01-15-2020 01:53 PM)
Brando
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy Note
Every once in awhile samsung pay keeps saying that my card is temporarily unavailable and says I need to connect to the internet in order to access my card. I'm always connected to the internet. This is the 3rd time this has happened. Please fix this. I've never had this problem on my s9 but has been a continuing issue on my note 10

34 Comments
Galaxy Note
Hi Brando, wondering the problem was happened before Android10? Or after Android10? Do you remember have you install any update for Samsung Pay?
0 Likes
Brando
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Hey. this has happned on android 9 and 10. I've reset the app multiple times and samsung pay is up to date for updates
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Wierd. I don't have you guys problem. I have been using Samsung Pay on Android9 and 10 too on my Note10+ and Galaxy Watch. So far no such error message. I use it everyday in Tim's coffee thou.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
If we are using the same updated app and almost the same model of the phones. Can be connection problem between the bank and Samsung Pay? I am using Royal Bank and CIBC with Samsung Pay. These info just for reference.
0 Likes
Gemini
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I'm having the same issue, on both Android 9 and 10 and also on Galaxy S10+ and Note 10+
0 Likes
cjsage
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
I'm also having the same issue. I'm with Scotiabank and it's only an issue with my debit card. I'm definitely thinking it's an issue with the connection between Samsung Pay and the bank.
0 Likes
Brando
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
I have Scotiabank aswell
0 Likes
cjsage
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Sounds like it's probably a Scotiabank issue.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Agree, looks like connection between Samsung Pay and Scotiabank. Is Gemini also with Scotiabank? If yes, then could be Scotiabank issue. 🤔
0 Likes