Original topic:

[Suggestion] Do Not Disturb mode

(Topic created on: 05-01-2021 09:07 AM)
Tallman
Options
Galaxy Note
I want to suggest Do Not Disturb mode can be extend for few days or few weeks period.

Right now, the DND mode schedule can be set on each day from start time to end time. But limited to 12 hours.

However, if I want to set from Fri 6pm to Mon 9am, it doesn't work. If DND mode can set schedule for few days to few weeks, that will be great, sometimes DND mode is necessary when took few days or few weeks off. I know I can turn off manually, but automatic cancel DND is better in case I forget turn DND mode off. 🙂
5 Comments
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Wouldn't Bibby routines be kinda a work around for that? I use Bibby routines for a "bed" where it's every day say from 10pm to 6am DND
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Yeah, but not continous for few days
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Maybe I don't understand but in routines you can make it for "all day" for every day of the week no?
0 Likes
Halston
Options
Galaxy Note

Hey Tallman,
Thanks for your time and for sharing your suggestion. We will consider it as a valuable feedback. Samsung is dedicated to ensuring that you have a great experience with your Samsung product. We have forwarded your concern to the concerned team. Thank you for taking the time to share it with us.

SILBIE
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
ALLO TALLMAN.
0 Likes