Original topic:

Wireless Charging Note20 Ultra 5G Error

(Topic created on: 12-30-2020 09:20 PM)
B-4
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

My Note20 Ultra is no longer wireless charging. I have a note8, and my partner has a s9 and s20. All 3 work just fine on our wireless charger but the Note20 ultra will not charge. It registers on the charger, begins charging for approximately 5 seconds and then stops charging. Sometimes the S20 will do this as well but it is inconsistent and works most of the time. I have already checked to make sure all apps are updated on my phone and that I have done the cache reset. This happens whether or not my phone is in a case. I have been able to use wireless chargers in November with no complications but did not try again until I received this new one for Christmas. Was there something in the December update that could be causing this?

0 Likes
2 Comments
Galaxy Note
Which wireless charger are you using? Is it a Samsung wireless charger or another brand?
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi B-4, Please make sure you are using a Samsung wireless charger as mentioned by @Cprice. The device may not properly charge if the device is damaged, not properly placed on the charging surface, or if there are obstructions between the surface and the device. Also, make sure the USB cable with the charging stand is not damaged or frayed.

0 Likes