Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Z Fold4 preorder on SPC

(Topic created on: 08-13-2022 11:36 AM)
YourGranddaddy
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
I preordered the Z Fold4 on SPC and got a good discount but I didn't see the Samsung Care+ to add to my order. 

Is it automatically added or should I wait till I receive it and register it to get it?
24 Comments
Solution
Galaxy Note
Usually on their website and other partner's program such as perkopolis.com you will get a good discount.. regarding samsung care+ you have to add it on your cart and you will see that is is free on checkout.. if you fail to add it you have to call customer service.. this is based on perkopolis.com im notnsure on SPC.. better call custo,er service to double check.. they will walk you through about it.. do not wait, better to be sure, just let them know your order number.
Galaxy Note
Ok. Thanks, I'll call them later today.
Galaxy Note
Please update us here on what's the outcome.. thank you.. have a great day...
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Good luck with getting it changed
On s22s we had to reorder to get a change and then go through the hassle of hoping you didn't get 2 phones and waiting for your refund
I was told all they could do was forward my request to cancel first order as they couldn't actually do it
Galaxy Note
I do hope it will go well. And you're right, they might let him to reorder and cancel the previous order.. i did that yesterday, i ordered the galaxy watch 5 then suddenly realize i wanted the pro version, they let me reorder and cancel the previous one. After 15min, i received an email confirmation about cancellation and refund.. i hope the same goes with him too.. :)
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
You were really lucky if you got the cancellation confirmation email in 15 minutes as mine was a couple of weeks and then refund came quickly after email
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Wondering if @Samsung_Sean has an apology post ready to go? 😉

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

I don't think that waiting for anything from Samsung is a good idea. 

Emails & Communication haven't always been their strong suit. 

Whether it's Calls or Chats, record / screen shot everything. Emails at least you always have access to. 

Galaxy Note
Ugh. They told me to cancel the preorder and order again. I canceled and now have to wait for confirmation email, refund and another $100 voucher code. What bad luck it is to deal with idiotic customer support...