Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Z Fold4 preorder on SPC

(Topic created on: 08-13-2022 11:22 AM)
YourGranddaddy
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
I preordered the Z Fold4 on SPC and got a good discount but I didn't see the Samsung Care+ to add to my order. 

Is it automatically added or should I wait till I receive it and register it to get it?
Resolved!
Axton
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi YourGranddaddy, I understand your situation.
It is the procedure to claim the offer when you pre-order Z Fold 4 device.
Do not worry, you will get the refund for the cancelled pre-order.
Also, please check for the confirmation email in Inbox, Spam, Junk folders.

0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
When that happens, you should cancel and re-order because only that way can you get the Samsung Care+ promo.

Usually, the option to add care+ is a few options below the memory and color.

If you wait until you receive the device, I think you have either 30 or 60 days to sign up for care+ but you'll have to pay the full price for it.
Galaxy Note
Finally received confirmation email for cancellation and another for refund that will be processed within 24 hours. But I lose the $100 voucher as they won't give me another one... What a bad move from Samsung... I'll still order it again though with Samsung Care+ when I receive the refund.
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Why not pursue the matter, just out of principle? 

Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Yeah I would either call or chat with customer service again and explain the situation. They should give you another promo code for the 100$.

I've done it in the past and they gave me back my promo codes without issue.

Just explain the situation.
Galaxy Note
I did call but the guy who I talked with left me with a distasteful experience. He says that it's too bad for me but that's how it is as I already redeemed the voucher. I'll try later on the chat as they seemed more professional than the call center even if they spammed on trying to get you to order something.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

I'd call / chat back & ask to speak to a supervisor, and let them know that you are recording / keeping copies of the everything. 

Of course as you have undoubtedly already done, explaining what happened, and that Samsung declining to honour the Pre-Order perks is disingenuous, dishonest, and looks like Samsung is more interested in finding ways to avoid helping their PAYING customers, instead of appreciating them.. Look they KNOW that it's not like you getting something you aren't legitimately entitled to, they just don't want to..

If Samsung's ordering system was more user friendly, then people wouldn't have the distasteful experience that you are having. 

Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Yep. Like RedDogRabbit said, I'd call back and chat again.

Last time I told them I wanted to add/change something on my order and they told me I had to cancel and re-order. I asked them what about my pre-order promo codes. I'd lose them too if I had to cancel and re-order and it shouldn't happen because their system is so old that it can't even modify an order. It's not my fault. It's theirs. Every other site, you can easily modify orders after contacting customers service. And right away, while I was still on the call, they sent me a new promo code to confirm I had gotten it.
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

*THIS*! 👍

Galaxy Note
I think I gave them a good scolding though. It made me feel a bit better. It's down below.
0 Likes