Original topic:

4 NOUGAT CHANGED THE CSC CODE ON S7

(Topic created on: 03-17-2017 08:12 PM)
Farhan1
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hello every one !!! This is how you can change your CSC code *#272*IMEI# on Samsung Galaxy S7. Alright so I have Samsung Galaxy S7 from Fido Canada and I was looking for Nougat update but it was taking a lot of time for Fido to roll it out so I googled how to change CSC code on S7 and I followed the procedure and selected BMC (Bell Mobile Canada) my phone didn't prompt me that I will loose my data it just restarted and banngg!! all of my data was gone and after few minutes It changed to BMC!! So I actually got an Nougat Update (Forcefully) but haven't updated since I saw that People are having issues with Bell PTT app on their Nougat. Now should I change the CSC to Eastlink or some other variant so I won't have issues and then update to Nougat or should go for Nougat on Bell and disable PTT app later? What should I do now?!!e44e8d7b-e3fe-4984-8229-422af79e334a.jpg
0 Likes
7 Comments
chriz98
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I'm thinking I got an idea what if you use bells csc to upgrade to nougat and then change back to your carrier csc.... would that work??
0 Likes
mc89
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
That worked for me I can confirm! iam fido user
Farhan1
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
it worked btw I did change the CSC to Fido. lol
0 Likes
Farhan1
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
i dont know!! cuz fido wont roll the update untill 31st of this month and if u move back i might brick the phone so im gonna update the phone anyway and later move to Sasktel or something
0 Likes
Farhan1
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
PS: I live in Pakistan and have nothing to do with Canadian carriers
0 Likes
inversvs
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
This is good information. I'm waiting on Telus to roll out 7.0. it might be a while.
chriz98
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I updated with BMC and then I went back to TLS... everything working fine .... lol awesome