Original topic:

$50 e Voucher

(Topic created on: 03-23-2022 03:18 PM)
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Update:- you may have already received this also.

I just received a email from Samsung Canada still no E.T.A as to when I could expect my phone but rather they gave me ( or us )a $50 e voucher!!!!! 

1st slap in the face we took your money and promise to deliver you phony by blah blah blah 

2nd slap is no we lied youllget in ? 

3rd slap 42 days later no phone but here's a $ 50 e voucher to spend on another Samsung product.

I mean come on Samsung Canada stop rubbing salt in the wound!!!! 
16 Comments
ehuntimf1971
Active Level 5
Galaxy S

Exactly my thoughts. With that 50$ voucher first thing came in my mind was " Samsung Again? Never"! I wonder why even on that email they couldn't put an estimated shipping date? Do they really have any **bleep**?

Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes no mention about an approximate delivery date. I returned the email saying keep it. If I don't get a approximate date by Friday morning I will cancel.
vetman
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I received my phone and that 50$ for next shopping was with it.
0 Likes
macer1
Active Level 6
Galaxy S

The good thing about this is that the voucher is good until the end of the year.  Hopefully, they think that our anger would boil over and we'll change our mind.  I can't say for sure how I'll feel by then but right now, I'm not holding my breath.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Samsung is a joke! In some countries, they were giving free earbuds or Galaxy Watch when you purchase S22 Ultra but for us just a $50 e-voucher???
42+ days passed and Samsung still playing with us.... #SamsungEnough
TylerP15
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Better than nothing I guess, however Id take no voucher if it meant I had a proper update on my order status
Misamo
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Received the same email here and I went on samsung website to see what I can get with 50 bucks just out of curiosity. Then I noticed they are giving a free galaxy buds live for an a53 model pre-order...

So for those who paid more than 1000 dollars phones all we get is delay and for a 600 dollar phone they're giving a 200 dollar gift?? How is this even fair????
Misamo
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I know for my s22 pre-order there was a free storage upgrade but that was just 70 bucks... and the phone is much more expensive than a53... this doesn't make any sense...
cpy138
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Well I guess Samsung is sending a message loud and clear to their high end users and it is "GO FIND A DIFFERENT PHONE" can't even get a headset with their "Gift" so sad