Original topic:

Accumulating Samsung Preorder Complaints

(Topic created on: 01-31-2021 08:32 AM)
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S

There's something Samsung won't tell us regarding pre-order status (see screenshots below). There's a big issue and Samsung Support won't tell us anything except "it's processing". Some folks order since 14th and still have not received their phone or tracking info. Preorder now meant nothing since people can buy it in-stores since Jan 29th with the same freebies.

What's your explanation Samsung???

Samsung Preorder Forums.jpg

btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I stand corrected.
0 Likes
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
We're both in the wrong. Freebies still available until Feb 12. "Preorder" proven pointless.

SmartSelect_20210209-182220_Samsung Members_13143.jpg

0 Likes
Galaxy S
hi bett3r, good day! i have seen your excitement on receiving your new device falls down into frustrations and making effort on taking screenshots on those pre order complaints. i hope your only purpose is for samsung to know that they are late on your preorder right?

anyways, i didn't preorder the new device, but i am also a samsung customer who order some stuffs online on their website. From my past transactions with them, i see that they don't update you on your order but i learn to trust them that one day fedex will call that my order will come to my door the following morning, know that i am not scammed.

you have all the right to complain and I'm pretty sure you contacted the customer service about this already hmmm.. hope you receive your pre ordered device soon.

for me, i always believe on this.

-bett3r are the things comes to those who wait patiently-

have a great day!!!!
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Thanks for the light spirit. Tbh, my excitement grew tired with this whole experience. Especially my first preorder. I guess lesson learned here, my trust (along with many others) with Samsung brand has depleted.

Take care!
0 Likes
Mikecola
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Just got a call from FedEx....coming tomorrow.
0 Likes
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S

same here. let's just wait and see...

0 Likes
Mikecola
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Watch everything come but the phone.
0 Likes
btrthnvr