Original topic:

android 10 one ui 2.0 samsung s9

(Topic created on: 01-01-2020 06:52 PM)
Navbai
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
i have recieved the notice of android 10 in my samsunng members app, but still have not got update in the software update settings. can anybody help md knowinh this
10 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Please be patient. This notice is the changelog only. This is the 4th time you ask about OneUI2. Asking again and again will not make the update happen any faster.

Be patient. The update is coming very soon. It's exciting I know but spam won't make the update appear
Navbai
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
ok sorry i will wait until end of 2020
Galaxy S
Lol @Navbai, the only one will get One UI 2 in December 2020 will be "I don't know"
Headly
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Noobs, I tell ya! 🤔🙄
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
It won't take that long. I'm 100% sure you'll get it before February ends, and pretty sure you'll get it before January ends
Galaxy S
bruh. Samsungs software competency upsets me to a degree of making me think back into z apple ecosystem
0 Likes
Scarlettheart
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Android 10 has been officially released, but that doesn't mean it's available for all phones just yet. Each OEM must develop their own version of the update for each phone and work with carriers to release it, which can take months.
Some steps for when it becomes available
Go to Settings > System > System Update to check for the update. Pro tip: If you want the Android 10 update straight away, opt into the beta, and then the final version will immediately arrive
Galaxy S
@Navbai, I have noticed that too. I am an s9 user too
Navbai
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
yeah thank GOD one more is there at least using s9 😊🙏
0 Likes