Original topic:

Carriers announced updates until Nov 26 - No OneUI 2.5 for S9 in November

(Topic created on: 11-13-2020 12:22 PM)
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Doesn't seem like the S9 is getting OneUI 2.5 any time soon unless they somehow release it last minute. Looks like December at the earliest when the whole world already has it but Canada. 
This is quite unbelievable.... still on September update. 
Thanks to Samsung Canada
12 Comments
Galaxy S
they are probably just working on some tweaks. it's not a multi million dollar company like Samsung doesn't have a reason for their actions.
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Ya right loool the whole world got the update and Canada is getting a whole new special version with tweaks. We're getting the same update, just a couple months too late 😂
0 Likes
Galaxy S
well your allowed to express your own opinions without judgment.
0 Likes
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
And you're allowed to provide some response which isn't factual. It's well appreciated
0 Likes
Galaxy S
please provide an example and a source where you believe my response is not "factual"

thanks.
0 Likes
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Please provide an example and source of your factual information

thanks. Also, this is not going anywhere.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
exactly so you can continue to cry and whine and complain about something very small.....or you can patiently wait like everyone else. choice is up to you just please don't be a child 😘

and btw my keyword was "probably"
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Thanks for the wine and kiss. You're a great community manager. Btw it's spelled whine :) you're welcome
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I'm not a community manager. Im a Samsung Ambassador and thank you Mr. Grammer police
0 Likes