Original topic:

Change colour

(Topic created on: 05-16-2024 04:36 AM)
ane10
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S

Is their a way to change this colour. Sometimes I think my phone is in dark mode, and the phone is really dark too, even when I brighten the phone it's still not that help full. 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, you can use Screen mode and color settings to adjust how the display looks.

From Settings, tap Display, and then tap Screen mode. Next, choose your desired screen mode. Keep in mind that some screen modes may not be available unless the Blue light filter is turned off.

The Galaxy S24 series features Adaptive color tone, that measures the ambient lighting around you to tune the screen to display more natural colors in different environments.

From Settings, tap Display, and then tap Adaptive color tone to turn the feature on or off.

You can adjust your screen brightness: From Settings, tap Display. Adjust the slider until you reach your desired brightness.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Comments
RandyCA
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yeah download good lock app from galaxy store and then download theme park module and select quick panel and you have all options there. 1715866949548.jpg1715866949577.jpg
Solution
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, you can use Screen mode and color settings to adjust how the display looks.

From Settings, tap Display, and then tap Screen mode. Next, choose your desired screen mode. Keep in mind that some screen modes may not be available unless the Blue light filter is turned off.

The Galaxy S24 series features Adaptive color tone, that measures the ambient lighting around you to tune the screen to display more natural colors in different environments.

From Settings, tap Display, and then tap Adaptive color tone to turn the feature on or off.

You can adjust your screen brightness: From Settings, tap Display. Adjust the slider until you reach your desired brightness.
0 Likes
ane10
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thank you, and this only works if power saving is off I guess that's why I didn't know since I usually have power savings on, however that doesn't change this background dark colour.
0 Likes