Original topic:

dxo is a scam

(Topic created on: 03-01-2021 06:39 AM)
livealldaydrew
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
So apparently dxo recently did their camera comparisons of the Samsung S21 Ultra and gave it a lower score than the s20 ultra, I have had the phone for over a month now and have compared it to the s20 ultra the note 20 Ultra the s10 plus and the iPhone 12 pro Max and find that the results of the S21 Ultra are far superior to each of them in many different ways. What are your thoughts comment below
6 Comments
Halston
Options
Galaxy S

Hi livealldaydrew,
Great to know that you have compared the Galaxy S21 Ultra camera with other devices and you liked it. Thanks for sharing the Galaxy S21 Ultra camera results. The Galaxy S21 Ultra has the best camera.
Here are the Galaxy S21 Ultra details:
12MP(2PD) F2.2(Ultra Wide) + 108MP(PD) OIS F1.8(Wide) + 10MP(3x, 2PD) OIS F2.4(Tele1) + 10MP(10x, 2PD) OIS F4.9(Tele2) + TOF(Laser AF)

0 Likes
Galaxy S
I am a professional photographer, so to me I take offense to it because I know the power and the versatility of the s21 Ultra
PigFarmer
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Any stats or picture proof 🤔
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I'll post some images later today after work
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
I personally don't look at or care about dxo scores, benchmark scores etc .. they are completely meaningless to me. Also, I don't know if there's a difference between the exynos (as tested with dxo) and sd888 vanriants as far as picture quality.
Ameet
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Dxo mark is waste. AnTuTu scores are only for YouTubers and reviewers to add some content 😀 i never buy devices based on these two factors.
0 Likes