Original topic:

False Moisture Error again after update

(Topic created on: 01-19-2023 08:35 AM)
NutMegOriginal
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

This is the second time in a year that I am getting the false moisture error on my S20FE. I NEED to use my use to connect to my car while driving, and this is a deal breaker. Last year it was related to an update, and I think it's the same issue again. Is their a patch coming soon? I'm really getting frustrated with Samsung and sick of phones consistently getting "errors" right before a new phone is dropped. I'm debating having my family jump ship to Google. At least they get consistent updates for 3-5 years before phones "failing" at 2...

0 Likes
2 Comments
Nylah
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, if the moisture detected error won’t go away even after cleaning and wiping the USB port, and you are still unable to charge your Samsung device, try the following things.

Use a Wireless charger:

Get a wireless charger so that your Samsung device does not run out of battery until the moisture has been detected issue persists.

Turn off the device:

Power off your Samsung phone and plug the charging pin.

Your device will start charging.

Force stop Android System:

Open device Settings and type ‘Android System‘ in the search box.

Tap on Android System to open the app info page and then tap on the Force stop option.

Now, try charging the device.

maxfield034
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

Hi Nylah,

Thank you for providing solutions to the OP.

Hi NutMegOriginal,

Let us know if your problem is solved or not. If your problem is solved by following the above solutions, then click on 3 dot and click on the "Accepted as solution" option.

If not solved, then let us know.

0 Likes