Original topic:

Honest question, what should I do?

(Topic created on: 04-08-2022 05:04 AM)
raeanthony
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

You guys have probably seen my other posts. I preordered Samsung devices on Feb.20, shipping started on March 1st. The order said arrival date of March 13th. It has been a while since the S22 lineup has been released. I am stressing out because they are a gift to my parents and it breaks my heart when I don't have an answer to give them. An agent told me it's preparing to ship so they expect it to be delivered a week from then so I excitedly told my mom, it's been 2 weeks since that conversation. Now all I get from Samsung is “it's in the shipping process, you will get a tracking email once it's shipped” I've been getting the same response for 3 weeks now and it's not good for my mental health. Should I just cancel the preorder? They told me all the devices will be sent at the same time but my dad's unit arrived first (his was an exclusive color that was supposedly going to take more time, go figure?) and he loves it. I just don't want to take it away from him if I do end up cancelling the whole thing and my mom is excited to get hers too. I've pre bought cases and accessories. I've tried talking to everyone. An agent indirectly told me he was asking his supervisor and still no sign of any **bleep**. I am going crazy.

The edit is for censoring E.T.A. Estimated time of arrival..... 

17 Comments
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
This should not affect your mental health, first of..frustrating indeed.. but no farther than that. It's just material goods. If you check this forum you will find 1000 posts on the same issue in the last month, they are delays with the exclusive colors and people waited over 45 days. I canceled mine after day 46.. it was the same, prep dispatch. But it will come! Call and ask for a supervisor if you can and see if they can help, stay calm.

Look up some of the posts here, by me as well..and it will lead you to others...
raeanthony
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I know it shouldn't but it does. I am unsure if you read my whole essay but the reason I haven't cancelled is because they sent 1 phone already and it's the exclusive graphite color. The ones I'm still waiting for are black and other is white.

Edit:
I have anxiety problems and having to stress about returning the phone that's already being used by my dad. I don't want to be the one to take it from him.

And yes thank you, I am trying to stay calm.
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Again, breathe.. go out for a walk. Don't let a material item increase your stress. Just chill and it will come.
3TimeSurvivor
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

@raeanthony

I totally agree with what RDRWntS2FlYSoLo stated. . .

I too waited 48 days for my S22U (also in Graphite) to arrive. It finally showed up and it's a great phone !

So hang in my fellow Member. There's many of us who know exactly how you're feeling and I'm confident your phones 📱 will be arriving soon ! !
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
110% many waited it out, I did not. But then I could care less because I had already planned to return the red, I mean orange lol
Galaxy S
I saw someone says 52 days in this forum too. 😑
Eliyah04
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

14.25% of the year lol.

3TimeSurvivor
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

@RDRWntS2FlYSoLo

👉🏻🍊😉
iFlYSoLo