Options
Galaxy S
The mobile data quick tile alive again on OneUI 6. 😄
And I am with Rogers.

17 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

That's strange that you were missing it? 

I've always had it on my S20 Ultra, but I do remember (not sure which device.. S8+, S9+ or S10+) Where I had to add both the Mobile Data & HotSpot Toggles. After every Monthly Security Patch, you had to use adb to get them back. 

I remember that for quite a while, Samsung was blaming the Carriers, but finally admitted that it was Samsung Canada that hid them from the QS Tiles.

I've been with Rogers, since Edward (Ted) Rogers was in kindergarten. 

Galaxy S
I do have S22U and also missing that icon.
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

The screen shot with the lime accent is my S20 Ultra & the "WIP" HEX Themed B&W is my S23 Ultra.

Both Data & HotSpot Toggles have always been there (S23 Ultra I just got & didn't have to add them, S20 Ultra has always had both) 🤔 No idea why yours was missing? 

Screenshot_20231122_094647.jpg

Screenshot_20231122_094145.jpg

Galaxy S
Ha ha...I don't have mobile hotspot either.
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

I'm wondering if somewhere along the way, you restored from an old device to a new device, where the old device didn't have the Mobile Data Toggle, or HotSpot Toggle? 

If that could possibly be the explanation 🤔

We are both with Rogers (which shouldn't matter anyway), and my S20 Ultra is older than your S22 series device (sorry I don't remember what other devices you might have).

It's really easy to add both Mobile Data & HotSpot Toggles to the QS Tiles with adb. 

Galaxy S
Nothing since day 1. For sure is carrier block them.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

But, I am with Rogers, same as you.

Screenshot_20231122_101348_Settings.jpg

Galaxy S
No idea. All my devices without these tiles after Note20 series.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

If you, or anyone else is interested? 

adb Command in Windows PowerShell:

settings put secure sysui_qs_tiles "$(settings get secure sysui_qs_tiles),MobileData,Hot" 

Press Enter 

0 Likes