Original topic:

Multiple S22+ Issues / Update issues?

(Topic created on: 12-18-2022 09:24 AM)
esor
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I am an experienced Samsung user... very familiar with the settings and how to locate settings etc.
However, I recently switched to an S22+ and also did the update...

A few things I've noticed since the change that I didn't experience on my 20+

I am numbering so if you can help, respond with the number

1) my texts (specifically MMS) are not delivering while on WIFI or on Data. They get stuck and go Undelivered - even some texts without MMS
---I have reset my Network settings 
--- I have checked my network settings for my provider 

2) my touch screen glitches - even typing this, the screen is jumping all over the place. I have a screen protector on and have the settings in place to acknowledge that I have a screen protector. No drops, no water damage, no dust under the protector.

3) my sounds - even with my Alerts on volume, the alerts don't play out loud. This isn't every day, just random. 

4) how do I turn off the notification each time I reboot there's a notification that says "Open Secure Folder for notifications" - I have tried to find the System App Notification to disable it but cannot locate it. I also have all notifications turned off within the Secure Folder. I don't really use my Secure so I find this annoying to make the notification go away, I have to open the Secure and do nothing. 

5) When I did the restore, my "Notes" contents are duplicated. I don't know why, can I delete the duplication without losing both? Anyone experiencing this glitch in their restore? 

I have owned this phone for 1 week. I've given it time to get used to my patterns, I've done my best with my knowledge but any suggestions welcomed. 

Thank you! 

0 Likes
12 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

If the screen protector only has adhesive along the edges, then you should expect problems with the touch sensitivity.. 

I've never lost anything using Smart Switch to backup my device. 

If you are really, REALLY concerned, then you could always copy the important stuff, or everything to your computer before you Factory Reset. 

BUT like I said, I've never lost a kb of what I backup. 

esor
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I might try the reset. I don't feel like it's my screen protector. I purchased a good one with positive reviews. It's unfortunate that a new phone, or new update has this many issues
0 Likes
rosia
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Jan.17 2023
0 Likes