Original topic:

Network Anomaly

(Topic created on: 07-12-2021 05:02 PM)
kahlua67
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Can anyone tell me why I'm getting this? At least once a day , it appears on my screen. 

10 Comments
KiPosts
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I think it means 🤔 network gichey? Hope that helps.
0 Likes
Brando
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
It's not a samsung error message. One of your apps are doing it.
kahlua67
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
How do I check to see which app is doing it?
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Agree with Brando, that is not a standard Samsung error message. Check the filename of the screenshot you took. The app's name might be there.
Georgine
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, Please uninstall the recent apps which were installed on your phone and get back to us with the results.

0 Likes
Uxian
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

There's an app called Toast Source that can trace pop-up "toast" messages like this. In my case I traced it to an app called "Niimbot" (it's a companion app for a cheap Chinese label printer) and then found reviews on the app saying others had experience the same pop-up. I'd be curious to know if it was caused by the same app in your case or if there's some library that's causing it that might be embedded in other apps.

DADDYSK
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

OMG U SAVED ME, It's true that NIIMBOT APP caused it, thank you so so so so much 

0 Likes
what3v3r2m3
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Omg niimbot!! Arg I have a printer that is run by the app. Can we change permissions so it's still usable or just completely uninstall?
0 Likes
wanamaa
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I think I found the solution - I disabled the Location permission for this app and haven't had the notification all day. Going to monitor to see if that truly got it, but promising so far. This was driving me bonkers.