Original topic:

No Notification coming in Android 13 update on s22 ultra on Notification bar

(Topic created on: 11-23-2022 08:44 AM)
Ja55ie
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hi, the notification doesnot come anymore on Android 13, like if i am playing music example on poweramp app, the notification use to stay persistant to change change forward & previous and play pause etc, like that many apps are not showing notification on notification bar.

Something is wrong with notification changes in Android 13.

Anyone with fixes?

Poweramp is playing song but no notification.

Its very easy to troubleshoot,

Once you goto bed, you wakeup or use phone after sometime, you see notification is not there even you play music or open app like whatsapp, instagram you see notification in app but there is nothing on notification panel, but if you reboot the device notification starts coming and then issue comes again

Tried reapplying default theme, notifications of all apps are already on, dont know what is causing issue android 12 was good

EDIT:
RESTART FIX THE ISSUE everytime, issue is coming again and again

0 Likes
18 Comments
ReigmArmy
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
You can try this

Settings > notifications > App notifications an check if anything is turned off
Ja55ie
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Everything is on, just i cleared cache partition and after restart it is coming lets see of it stays
ReigmArmy
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
That would of been my third option but hope it stays working for you
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Ja55ie, that's great!

We appreciate your efforts in solving the issue.

Kindly get back to us if you require any further assistance.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Ja55ie
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Issue is there , came back
0 Likes
AmberLouise
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

It's happening to a few of us! Tried lots of different things and nothing helps. Definitely something to do with the update.

0 Likes
Ja55ie
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Not few many it is also reported here https://www.droidwin.com/one-ui-5-android-13-app-icons-not-showing-in-notification/ it is issue with android material deisgn and one ui design, try change to andeood default theme and report, i have changed that and report the results
0 Likes
Ja55ie
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Issue is there, now it shows like badge numbers but no notificationsScreenshot_20221123_091043_Gallery.pngScreenshot_20221123_091046_Gallery.png
0 Likes
Ja55ie
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Issue gets fixed after reboot and after sometime this notification is coming again and again, issue in software update the messed up notification because they modified that module in andeoid 13
0 Likes