Highlighted
Active Level 10
Whitestone is good, but I can't justify it's price after going other routes. I'm using a cheaper alternative on my Note 10+. FP works and still finicky at times, but that's normal with my experience 😆.

After that, I just recommend whatever is affordable as long as it's a TGP that uses LOCA adhesive that covers the entire screen. They all use the same installation method when you break things down.

The only real important thing to note is that you have to be patient and take the time to do the job. 😉
Highlighted
Definitely! Patience is the name of the game here; these LOCA installations can go wrong in a matter of seconds.

Thanks for reading!
Highlighted
just to add, their warranty is good too, i have note 8 dome glass before, after 2 years, i had a cracked on its side which is my fault, then i tried reaching out to them, its just that it takes time for them to reply, then they sent me the new one, only i pay for the shipping fee.
Highlighted
That's awesome. I have a small crack on the corner of mine also my fault. Thank goodness for the screen protector otherwise I think my phone would have taken significant damage since I dropped it on tile. In any case I'm going to reach out to Whitestone for a new one!
Highlighted
did you claim for warranty already?
Highlighted
be sure still have your receipt or order number if you bought it on amazon or online.
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
bye.
Highlighted
?