Original topic:

One Ui 6.1 on S23 series

(Topic created on: 03-27-2024 07:24 AM)
Urielkzzz
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Its already last week of march and , we aren't receiving the march security patch update or the one ui 6.1 update , any leads when we are receiving it on the s23 series...
14 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Unless the people at Sammobile & SammyFans are drunk.. Looks like One UI V6.1 for the S23 series will be in early April.. But like I said, if 🍸🍸🍸 Maybe tomorrow?

It'd be great if Samsung's Moderators would update the Notice, which was last updated the 26th of June 2023.. for One UI V5.0!! Shouldn't that be part of their JOB??

Fido seems to think that tomorrow's update is just the March Security Patch OTA, and Rogers & Telus don't say anything.. 

0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Tomorrow sounds unlikely given the fact that only Fido is reporting it 🥲
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

March Security Patch is however likely... maybe? 😂

Screenshot_20240327_111233.jpg

Either way, no one's life is going to change. 

0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Nah I think they're skipping the March update to give us 6.1
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Guess we'll find out tomorrow.. maybe. 

0 Likes
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
They better give us 6.1... we've been sitting on Feb update this entire time.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Looks like it's likely to be April, at least that's what multiple sources seem to be saying. 

Screenshot_20240327_125438_CPU X.jpg

0 Likes
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
What do I need to look at in your pic exactly? It talks about US release..
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Inferred in the screen shot, is that Canada will be receiving One UI V6.1, after the US, and not all the US Carriers devices will be receiving it tomorrow. 

I'm pretty sure that you aren't wondering IF the Canadian S23 series will be receiving One UI V6.1, because it absolutely will be receiving the One UI V6.1 update.. the question is when. 

There was some speculation that Canada might receive it before the end of March, but going by what generally happens, Canada almost always gets Android version updates after the US... 

That's the relevance of the post.