Original topic:

Order keeps getting cancelled

(Topic created on: 08-21-2020 04:03 PM)
itisallart-William
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Ive made many different attempts to pre order the samsung note 20 ultra for my mother in law as a gift but all orders will eventually be cancelled. This has been an ongoing headache;

1. shipping and billing address are the same

2. the bank has cleared every purchase on their end

3. all spelling is the same for all addresses, names, spaces, and numbers

4. ive attempted my debit card, credit card, pay pal multiple times

5. ive attempted using a friends card

all with no luck

6. ive called customer service and all this individual had for me was to check with the bank and try another card

7. cleared cookies

* the worst part other than not having the phone, is i no longer have the 200$ pre order credit that was being offered

us338922858

us352178619

us033702983

us058042606

us002714033

This is my first time dealing with Samsung, will someone please step up and help streamline this process?

13 Comments
ctangabc
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Have you tried contacting samsung support?
0 Likes
Galaxy S

yes, after the extended hold the gentleman told me to check with my bank which i had already done so.. Then told me to try a new card.

0 Likes
uzairm87
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
there was never 200 preorder credit in canada but I had similar problems too
0 Likes
Members_FRKVegw
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
try discourse I mean discord .....
0 Likes
Members_FRKVegw
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
try discourse I mean discord ..... preload and remove all of crusaders and other half the other half of crusaders and then they are the other teams of crusaders that have any chance to hangout
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi itisallart-William, Please confirm if you have purchased it form the Samsung Canada website. If yes, please share the order number which starts with "CA" and order number looks something like CAXXXX-XXXX.

0 Likes
Jacksssparrow
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Same problem!  Ordered August 20 at 8pm. Got email confirming order and email from credit card company confirming payment.  24 hours later the order is canceled.  Deleting my free ear buds live gift for the pre order.  Very upset wih Samsung.

0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Jacksssparrow, Could you please share the details about the place of purchase and order number which starts with "CA" and order number looks something like CAXXXX-XXXX.

0 Likes
Freiya
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I'm also currently going through this. The sad part is I actually got it to go through once and my S.O cancelled it on accident. You cannot imagine how upset I was lol. It's been a very frustrating process and I've done everything op has done. I can't even try anymore on one of my cards because samsung wont let go of the pending authorization that they already screwed me over on when they canceled the order....... Also missed out on pre order bonus because of this. Support said they would give me a 150$ credit once I got a phone shipped but I can't get a phone shipped.

0 Likes