Original topic:

S21 Series - Offical Images!

(Topic created on: 12-10-2020 07:04 AM)
ZMAHD
Options
Galaxy S

Hey everyone, apologies for the inactivity, currently working on pushing out the final two Wallpapers, but in the meantime, we have the official images of the S21 leaked by Max Weinbach!

Full article here: https://www.androidpolice.com/2020/12/08/exclusive-here-are-the-official-galaxy-s21-s21-and-s21-ultr...

7 Comments
mikle
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I'm sad to hear that the Galaxy S21+ will be plastic 😔 I have no issues with Samsung making plastic phones, but why make their FLAGSHIP Galaxy S phones plastic? It seems like (other than the Ultras) that the only truly premium phones left are iPhones 😪
0 Likes
mikle
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I will be keeping my Galaxy S20+ because of this, and not upgrading to the S21+ like I was planning to. If Samsung keeps making "plastic flagships", I will unfortunately need to switch to the iPhone (once Apple gets 120Hz screens). So disappointing... I hope the rumors are not true
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
ya the whole plastic phone thing is a mixed bag for me. 🤔 if it's more durable then maybe..... but I feel it's a cost thing for samsung which makes them feel more cheap. I feel samsung can make the premium phones they have done in the past and just set the price lower. 🤷🏻‍♂️ because alot of their devices where on sale for a lot of the year. so they have enough room the the price to do it.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi TBone, we don't have any official information about the Galaxy S21. However, thanks for sharing your insights.

0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, please visit the link below for official news about Samsung.

https://news.samsung.com/ca/

0 Likes
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I actually like the plastic phones. I never had a case on my note 4, dropped it lots never broke. I care about premium parts inside that will last. like people now a days buying fancy taps etc sure they look nice on the outside but the insides are all plastic lol see it backwards now a days.

I still keep this old phone laying around ( see picture) for a universal remote. anybody know which one it is?

20201211_072601_25948.jpg

0 Likes
ih8tesn0w
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
ah the good ol galaxy s5