Original topic:

S22 Ultra Experience - Trying to post but flagged as spam

(Topic created on: 03-12-2022 08:25 AM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S

I was trying to post a message about my experience with the S22 Ultra but S Members has decided that it was spam. Mods, please fix this?

The link to the falsely flagged post is here: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s/novelty-and-warranties/m-p/15807398

CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
It's hard not being tempted to upgrade, especially if you are a big fan of technology and can afford it. Enjoy your S22U. It isn't bad by all means, just that I've found it not premium enough to warrant an upgrade in a situation where my budget is under some constraints.

I do have to say that the N20U is not the S21U, which also had heat management issues, with the accompanying battery problems due to the SD888. So it is indeed plausible that the S22U improved on your S21U while I've found it to remain not-as-efficient as my N20U.
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
I honestly don't see the point of upgrading if you already own the Note 20 Ultra. I just wanted to go back to the Note design with the square corners and integrated spen. While not a huge difference, the camera improvement is nice too.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I really like the Note design as well, which is sad because I'd love to have a slightly smaller smartphone, à la Note10 non-plus. I'm currently working on a small test where I take a look at the new cameras. There are some nice improvements to look forward to.
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Don't count this as a "return" however, I just wanted to weigh in with my experience on the S22U since I've been told there was a bit of agitation here about it, and that my blog's reach is obviously limited. I'm still waiting for improvements by Samsung Canada to consider a true return, including the ability to discuss with the people in charge about the concerns I've enumerated when I left.
Galaxy S
If you are fine with S22 Ultra, I should be ok too. I remembered you said you mainly use for work. Me too, probably I should be ok.
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
You will definitely like it.
Galaxy S
@CHMultimedia, It is Awesome to hear from you again 😀 😀. I hope you come back full-time. I have always found your posts to be very helpful and informative especially this one. Keep them coming my friend!!!
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks, nice to see you and everyone else again but I'm still waiting to see some improvement by Samsung Canada and to be able to discuss directly with them to consider a true return.
0 Likes
balou7
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Salut CHMultimedia, j'essaie de comprendre se qui ce passe avec la garantie dans ton texte? En français 😅

Merci !!
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Il y a la loi sur la protection du consommateur au Québec qui donne déjà une garantie "prolongée" importante, puis il y a les garanties prolongées des cartes de crédit qui s'appliquent automatiquement. Finalement, il est aussi possible de souscrire à une assurance tout-risque pour votre appareil afin de le couvrir aussi en cas de dommages accidentels si votre carte de crédit n'a pas cette protection, tout cela pour bien moins cher que la protection Samsung Care+
0 Likes