Original topic:

S23 ultra is lagging

(Topic created on: 01-27-2024 04:21 PM)
Drey_
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hello, I have an s23 ultra and been using it since August of 2023. Before having this phone I had the s21 ultra which was always fast and responsive. Every single day I have many occurrences where I would be normally switching tabs or going to my recent apps open and it will always stutter or make some sort of delay which is very annoying. My s21 ultra never did this. I also have a problem when I would take a screenshot, and they're would be a very noticeable delay and have a laggy feeling to it. It wouldn't be a smooth screenshot it would be stuttery as it's going through the animation. Also if I'm just on my home screen and switching between apps that way, again, they'red be a noticeable delay and glitch feeling to it. I've had this exsperience since getting the phone but as I keep using it every day it gets very frustrating as It's supposed to be one of if not the fastest or smoothest phone on the market. Even after getting the one ui 6 update which I currently have, it's still the same. Also I've noticed a glitch on one ui 6. When I would be changing my app arrangement in my app menu I wouldn't be able to access the folders. I would click on them and nothing would happen, as if I didn't touch the screen at all. 

2 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Basic stuff to try:

a) Boot into Recovery & Wipe Cache. 

b) Backup your device with Smart Switch & Factory Reset. 

Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, as advised by RedDogRabbit have you tried the Wipe cache or Factory reset ? Is your issue resolved?

0 Likes