Original topic:

S23 ultra

(Topic created on: 03-13-2023 06:32 AM)
cameraman
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung should look into the camera app, when shot in 50mp and 200mp, the original pictures were modified looked darker, and very high contract dynamic range, did not give the user a chance to restored the original look of the pictures and this is how the camera app did after pictures were taken.
8 Comments
djvn
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I agree. I don't use it for taking the pictures of people. It's kinda of okay for outdoor scenary.
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, we are sorry to hear this issue from you.

We request you to perform camera reset and try again.

Open the Camera's Settings & Reset the Camera. Go to Settings >> Apps >> Camera & Clear BOTH Cache & Data for the Camera. Reboot.

0 Likes
cameraman
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I already did what you said, not working, Samsung technician tried everything still nothing done, it the camera software, Samsung should look into it to fix the problem, my s21 ultra never did it, pictures taken from it never been modified or rendered by the software, i did try every s23 ultra phone in the store and they had the same problem with high shooting format. All sale staffs couldn't figure out. Thanks for responding
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, we realize that you have been greatly inconvenienced by the S23 Ultra Camera performance and we appreciate your efforts in trying all the possible ways to solve the issue.

We will definitely consider this as a valuable feedback and will forward it to the conecerned team.

Also, we request you to generate an error report by following below steps:

Tap and hold on samsung Members Icon and tap on Error report >> select the category from the below >> Describe the issue and check the option "send system log data" then send.

An expert from the Samsung Members team will try and respond to the report as quickly as possible.

0 Likes
cameraman
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thanks will try this way, I did report to Samsung technician and the solution they did was telling me to reset the app, clear cache and clear data but the issue still there. I call Samsung directly and they want me to send the phone back to have it repaired I told them nothing wrong with the phone it is the software and all s23 ultra phones had the same issues
0 Likes
Wolexf
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
there is a bit of over processing of the images with the camera AI. You will probably have to be patient for new software to address it.
0 Likes
cameraman
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thanks just feel so disappointed with lot of good reviews, I miss my S21 ultra, it's pictures never processed after taken, I wish the new update remove this feature.leave the original pictures as they were.
0 Likes
cameraman
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I tried to shoot with flash on on 50mp & 200mp pictures didn't get processed after taken but the pictures are losing it focus and details, pretty weird.
0 Likes