Original topic:

S23U UI 6.0 Yellow screen help

(Topic created on: 12-13-2023 07:39 PM)
MJCF11
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Updated to UI 6 this evening and when I went back to my phone the screen was yellow. Eye comfort shield is off. Changing the color temperature does not correct it. I want my white screen back! Has anyone else had this issue after the update?

UPDATE: colors changed back to normal at sunrise! But I never had dark mode on..could there be another app triggering dark more to turn on? Thanks!
0 Likes
18 Comments
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Yellow screen and dark mode are two different things. Even though it's turned off, check in eye comfort shield settings if its set to adaptive instead of custom. Weird things can happen during an update.
MJCF11
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Eye comfort shield was off and it wasn't set to adaptive1702561740983.jpg
0 Likes
MJCF11
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
With the sun setting so early I really don't want to be looking at a yellow screen from 4pm
0 Likes
Smily78
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
After downloading the last update my screen turn grey, Samsung 22ultra. I couldn't figure out to reset to the previous update. Please advise if there a way to fix this issue.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Go to Settings > Display & Click on Vivid, you can change the colour tint here, and you can also Click on "Advanced" for more colour settings. 

Screenshot_20231230_180933.jpg

Screenshot_20231230_181018.jpg

0 Likes
Smily78
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Thanks you. It didn't work on that setting However, I managed to change it from wallpaper settings.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

That's from using Colour Palette. 

0 Likes
Smily78
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Yes.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit