Original topic:

S9+ settings problem!!

(Topic created on: 06-19-2019 07:40 AM)
AbdulHayee01
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
When using S9+ a window pops out showing 'Settings keeps stopping' how to solve this issue. Please help
9 Comments
firasS9
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
There's likely TWO Night Mode QS Tiles - One of them Crashes when you click on it - Go to the QS Tiles Settings - Three Dot Menu Top Right - Button Order and Select the Night Mode QS Tile that Crashes & Remove (drag it) From the QS Tiles View
Galaxy S
Hey! Nice Cut & Paste lol
You forgot to mention that they should Boot into Recovery and Wipe Cache 😉
Galaxy S

Shaggy, dont you cut and paste all the time as well?

Regardless if someone cuts and paste, they are still being "helpful"

And if you dont cut and paste you just simply "cut and paste" a url to solve their issue.

Anyone can use google lol

0 Likes
AbdulHayee01
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
I've done as you said but still it doesn't launch night mode from there and the problem is same as before
0 Likes
Galaxy S
@SnowCat19 - I made the comment because it's cut & pasted verbatim from one of MY posts - When I cut & paste - it's USUALLY from one of my posts - But sure I post useful links.

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/a-screen-just-popping-up-showing-that-settings-have-sto...
Galaxy S

ah sorry I didnt catch that it was cut and pasted from one of your posts lol

0 Likes
AbdulHayee01
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
thank you it really helped me ❤❤❤
Galaxy S
Drag them both back onto the QS Tiles View - Click on each of them until you find which one crashes - Drag the one that Crashes from the QS Tiles View - THEN:

Boot into Recovery and Wipe Cache - Reboot

To Boot into Recovery:

Press & Hold Power + Bixby + Volume UP until you feel the phone vibrate - Release ALL Three buttons - Wait a few seconds until you see the Recovery Menu - Use the Volume button to Scroll down to Wipe Cache - Select with the Power button - Wait a few seconds until you see the Recovery Menu defaults back to Reboot now - Select with the Power button - Reboot & the issue should be resolved 🐧
Galaxy S
Good to hear - I thought it would solve the problem - It's worked for everyone else who had the issue 👍 🕊