Original topic:

Samsung messed up my order for S22 ultra

(Topic created on: 03-29-2022 08:18 PM)
AnkitMishra
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

I ordered S22 ultra on 09th March and paid using paybright, I got the all the details from the paybright but nothing from Samsung. Thought it may take a day or two may be for samsung to send order confirmation, no email nothing. Then tried to call them, the person i spoke has no information. Had chat several times and they always said your order is approved and waiting technical approval from our team. It has been 20 days till now nothing has been done and from next week onwards paybright will start deducting money from my account. 

Please let me know what am i supposed to do!?

Update: Paybright saying all done from their end, Samsung saying they don't see the order and they don't have any info.

If Samsung finds it these hard to process orders where payment is made using Paybright they should ammend their process and stop taking payment from paybright! 

Tired and don't know if I'm getting phone or not.

0 Likes
3 Comments
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
You should put a payment stop or call Samsung first to tell them that you are doing that.. it will be a nightmare to reverse those payments without a confirmed order.
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, We are very sorry for all the inconvinience caused to you.

We kindly request you to send an email to our Online Shopping team at info.seca@samsung.com.

0 Likes
AnkitMishra
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Sent 2 weeks back, didn't receive ANY reply!