Original topic:

Samsung should offer compensation

(Topic created on: 03-02-2022 05:35 PM)
Samsung_G17NIA8
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S

Samsung Canada should compensate all customers who have shipping delayed pre-orders.

Throughout the pre-order process, Samsung did state that it would SHIPS FROM February 22, but, most importantly, the last ARRIVES ON date in the receipt was February 22, which is not an estimate, not a promise, it is a contract. But until today Mar 2nd, I still don't receive it! Samsung said the reason for the delay is too many demands, it is perhaps true, but it is still the fault of Samsung, not their customers! It is Samsung who should take responsibility. But Samsung is simply sending a template-style apology for their fault, It's pointless and unacceptable.

I've been using Samsung phones since the S3, and the rest of the family also use Samsung phones, and my fridge and all my TVs are Samsung too, I'm a Samsung fan indeed. This is the first time I pre-ordered a phone on the official website, a very bad experience! The worst!  Samsung doesn't care about its customers at all.
Samsung should give all customers who pre-order phones the compensation they deserve, correct this wrong attitude immediately. Otherwise, Samsung's failure in China will be bound to repeat here again for sure!

19 Comments
Brantley
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Samsung_G17NIA8 , We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Due to high demand there is a delay in the shipment of the devices.

0 Likes
Galaxy S
WithRegardTo "Compensation for Delay in Delivery of Pre•Order"
-----
I agree with you completely, Samsung_G17NIA8 — SOME form of compensation is due you!
{DISCLAIMER: I am a younger "Dinosaur" from the Consumer Age where/when "The Customer is always right".}

Be it
▪︎REFUND(in part if not whole);
▪︎Samsung SWAG(one would hope good for/with the device delayed in delivery to you); and/or
▪︎CREDIT(toward *future* purchases from Samsung{presuming they'd like to hang on to Loyal Customers like you/us}).

And, no, a "canned"/"carbon•copy"/"Production Line" apology just doesn't cut it.

Good luck with your travails(I look forward to reading a "HAPPY & SATISFIED CUSTOMER"-Update from you in these pages — sooner than later)!

~SomeAggrav8edMAVEN
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
We can only wish...lol

Even though I totally agree with you, this would never happen from this company, and yes, the robotic response tendency as above just adds more salt to the wound.
Galaxy S

I can't believe that this well-known enterprises treats loyal users like this, not even as good as the guy who sells used game consoles on kijiji.
 Samsung really needs to restructure their customer service team.  Samsung should give the money spent on advertising to customer service team; should give back to customers the money saved on chargers and headphones; should compensate the customers!

Activius
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S

I totally. My tab s8 Ultra was meant to arrive on the 23rd of February.  Order has not even been processed yet. That's totally unacceptable.  I'll think twice before purchasing any Samsung product again.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
100% Agree! I could buy Pixel 6 PRO but I wait few months for S22 Ultra. I ordered it, after 10 mins phone dropped to website. Purpose was the receiving phone earlier or on time. And by now, I don't even have tracking number. Really disappointed. Unfortunately Samsung doesn't have rival on Android world... If wasn't embargo on Huawei, I would be using Huawei phones now. Being great Company goes through the happy customers! Samsung doing this disrespectful attitude many many years!
T4NG0
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

I totally agree about the compensation, the other day i called Samsung support and agent simply deny having information or  E T A  on their products availability, In frustration i said i feel like cancelling the order and he right away jumped in like " So sir do you want me to cancel your order for s22 ultra ? " , I am like dude what kind of customer service is this ? Their chat support is in south asia not aware of whats happening here, simple robotic responses high demand, no E T A nothing, Order placed on 11th Feb, today its 8th March no E T A and no update on the order , still old date on the order  "Arrives on 22/02/2022 Standard Delivery"  and status is just processing, I think Amazon give you more update on their $10 products then Samsung does with their 1k ,2k worth devices, 

Galaxy S

Get reply of DM from the moderator, right now it is 26th Mar. the estimated shipping date. too old to cry, but  🤪💔😱😭😡🤬

T4NG0
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Sooner or later every one will get their devices, helk some of us will get their devices in april-may , Question is how Samsung is going to compensate their customers for delay and what steps they are going to take to satisfy their customers ???