Original topic:

Since 4.1 batterie problems

(Topic created on: 04-30-2022 05:25 PM)
Bouncyknight
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S

Why does it drain sooooo dam fast. Only started happening since 4.1 update....
5 Comments
Rustix71
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Mine as well. I have to charge my phone like 2 or 3 times a day and it doesn't charge more than 84%. Not to mention all the things that this phone does regardless of the settings that I choose like I can't shut off always on display. I mean I shut it off and it looks like it's off but as soon as I turn my phone off it starts right up again without being jostled or touched. My screen just won't shut off my battery take a full charge nor will it stay charged for more than a couple hours. I'm so fed up with this phone I want my bloody money back!
0 Likes
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
You probably have battery protection on that's why it doesn't charge more than 85%
Rustix71
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Ah yes you were very correct. Also found some other settings under battery that were useful. Thank you so much KOTS21
0 Likes
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
No problem
0 Likes
Brantley
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, We suggest you to follow the below steps and see if it works. On the Settings screen, tap Battery and device care → Optimize now. The quick optimization feature improves device performance through the following actions.

• Closing apps running in the background.

• Managing abnormal battery usage.

• Scanning for crashed apps and malware. Using the auto optimization feature.

You can set the device to perform auto optimization when your device is not in use. Tap on three vertical black dots → Automation → Auto optimize daily and tap the switch to activate it. If you want to set the time to perform auto optimization, tap Time.

0 Likes