Original topic:

TO SAMSUNG - PLEASE WATCH

(Topic created on: 02-11-2021 09:05 AM)
GrimOak
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Please rethink the strategy for packing your phones. By removing the type c headphones they now have to spend money to get a pair off of Amazon or something witch creates more packaging witch needs to be recycled ♻️ that goes for the charge brick also ...

18 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Yeah, so much for Samsung's concern about the environment lol 

GrimOak
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I'm happy ya see my point 😊
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

The pretense of being a good corporate citizen, is pretty thin regarding the environment, we know it's about profit. 

GrimOak
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
ya now they can sell the fast charge brick and wireless headphones and make even more money ... BUT now you have even more packaging 📦witch goes to ether landfill or recycled
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Don't forget that Samsung is now forcing you to buy their wearables,, since they removed the Heart Rate & O² Sensor from their phones..

I'm not a health professional, but I imagine that being able to read your oxygen saturation might come in handy during a global Pandemic, that attacks your lungs.. 

GrimOak
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I have the galaxy watch 46mm ... so don't care on that one ... more mad that they removed the micro sd slot
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Hi @GrimOak
I was also mad about the removal of the SD card slot, but now I think differently 🤔

Please go read why I changed my idea 💡 here:
https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s/my-opinion-about-the-new-s-21-ma-r%C3%A9flexion-sur-les...

and tell me if I am wrong
GrimOak
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
the reason I'm mad is because on my current phone the charge port is done so I can't use smart switch on my pc ... and if my phone breaks than all my photos and videos are on the micro sd plus my backup witch than I could pop into a new samsung device and restore
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Which device did you have ?

(I love your YouTube video's link)