Original topic:

Video Problems

(Topic created on: 05-21-2024 09:26 PM)
Nightskymama
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hello,

I seem to be having an issue with the video stabilizer. I can hear it buzz while recording and then it is heard on my saved video. This wasn't occurring before today. What is going on?

Thanks!!
0 Likes
1 Comment
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, thanks for letting us know here what you have experienced while taking a video using the camera. It is most likely due to the image stabilization function on the camera. 

Please check if your device's software are updated with the latest version. 

If that doesn't solve the issue, you may submit an error report through the Samsung Members app as follows:

Step 1. Launch the Samsung Members app, and then tap the Support icon for more options.

Step 2. Scroll and select Error reports.

Step 3. Choose a category of your concern. Select "Camera".

Step 4. Choose the frequency of the issue you are experiencing. Enter issue details or attach a video or screenshot. Then press Send icons to complete the report. 

If the issue persists, you may bring your device to the nearest Authorized Samsung Service Center in your area. Rest assured that your device will undergo an assessment to pinpoint the root cause of the issue. Our team of Samsung engineers and technicians will guide you and offer solutions to restore it.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/service-center/

Thank you.

0 Likes