Original topic:

Videos being glitchy

(Topic created on: 02-25-2024 06:40 AM)
Ryanm353
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hello

I have a new S24 and before I had a S22. Ever since I upgraded, videos on Instagram YouTube Facebook etc have all been glitchy. They're all very choppy. However if I exit the app and go back in again then it plays perfect. One other thing I noticed is if my motion smoothness is on Adaptive then this never happens, it only seems to be when motion smoothness is on Standard. Never had this problem on my old phone. Anyone else have the same problems?
0 Likes
10 Comments
savage_potato
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yup me too. It started a few weeks ago. Like 2-3 weeks ago. Especially when watching 60fps videos on Instagram when I have standard fps turned on.
Ryanm353
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I wonder if there's any other fix for this besides switching to Adaptive. Very annoying
0 Likes
savage_potato
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Idk what they're problem is. They make sth good and they mess up elsewhere.
0 Likes
Ryanm353
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Maybe try sending an error log like the mod suggested below. The more they get the better hopefully we'll get it fixed.
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, we are sorry to hear that your'e facing this issue on your device.

Please check for new software update and see if you still face the issue with videos.

Also, we request you to submit an error report using Samsung members app.

Please follow the below steps.

1. Launch Samsung Members app.

2. Tap on Support and Scroll down the screen and select Error Reports.

3. Choose a category below.

4. Please make Sure that Send System Log Data is Selected to Help Resolve Your Questions Quickly and Describe Your Problem in Details.

An expert from the Samsung Members team will try and respond to the report as quickly as possible.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Ryanm353
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hi there, yes software is all upto date. I sent the error report . Hopefully someone can figure this out
0 Likes
savage_potato
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yup. I have downloaded and installed the update but to no avail.
0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I returned, the phone has issues.
0 Likes
Ryanm353
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
What other issues have you encountered? This is the only one I have so far
0 Likes