Original topic:

When ????

(Topic created on: 03-25-2024 09:20 AM)
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Are you going to name moderators for the week-end ????

There is very good people in our community that could do the job.

Why or what is the excuses to don't make this easy move ????

It's so bad during the week-end that women and even cchildren could see it.

It's about time that you do something 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Imagine this.. Saturday or Sunday morning, family is looking forward to checking out Samsung Members Canada..

And they are greeted with this?? W*F. 

You can imagine their reaction, to seeing this nonsense on the Canadian Site, of a Multi Billion Dollar Corporation!! 

Screenshot_20240325_124459.jpg

You can use your imagination, to figure out what emoji I obfuscated with mosaic.

This kind of thing is anything but professional, it's embarrassing, and gives the impression that Samsung Members Canada is run by an organisation that doesn't care, or is incompetent. 

This is a problem that has been going on for years! 

Samsung NEEDS, to DO BETTER!! 

View solution in context

11 Comments
Solution
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Imagine this.. Saturday or Sunday morning, family is looking forward to checking out Samsung Members Canada..

And they are greeted with this?? W*F. 

You can imagine their reaction, to seeing this nonsense on the Canadian Site, of a Multi Billion Dollar Corporation!! 

Screenshot_20240325_124459.jpg

You can use your imagination, to figure out what emoji I obfuscated with mosaic.

This kind of thing is anything but professional, it's embarrassing, and gives the impression that Samsung Members Canada is run by an organisation that doesn't care, or is incompetent. 

This is a problem that has been going on for years! 

Samsung NEEDS, to DO BETTER!! 

Joce1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
And I saw worst. Spyderman in his tied suit 🤔🤮
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Thank you. It's back

But . . . Do something
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Astounding.. Does it take being called out to have a legitimate post restored.. 🙄 

Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Joce1, we have removed his posts and banned that user.

However, he's still coming back with different fake accounts and creating new threads.

We have escalated this issue to our team on high priority and they'll action accordingly.

Thank you.

0 Likes
RobertZ
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
That doesn't resolve the issue, which is that you don't do anything on weekends.
Galaxy S
Have weekend moderators! People need jobs; it's a work-from-home position. You and your team should all have Samsung phones anyway at the very least as your work phone and be seeing what we see, everyone in Canada with a Samsung phone is part of or has access to the Samsung Members community. This forum, as far as I know, isn't just for the peasants at the bottom. It's a really easy fix! This is Samsung Canada owned and run by Samsung Canada! Even if you don't want to pay an employee to moderate on the off hours I am absolutely positive that almost all passionate, respectful members with pride and decency would volunteer to do it for free because it's disturbing and disheartening and very offensive! Problem solved!
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
And there is at least 2-3 persons here that could easily do à very good job. Easy. Give them a password and they will do à very professionnal job. It does not have to pass by à royal commission !!!! Just listen our comments since over a year and do it
Galaxy S
Exactly! Whenever the OFFICIAL MODS return, they can always reinstate anything that was deleted if they feel it was wrongfully deleted, just as they do whenever they mistakenly delete a valid post themselves! I promise this really isn't that difficult, so I don't understand all of the red tape. 🤔🤷🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️